Friday, July 9, 2010

Hello from Christopher Ferguson

Hello, fellow Synapsists, and thank you Ryan for setting up this blog.

I thought I might use this space to introduce myself briefly: I am a PhD candidate studying at the University of Edinburgh. I was born three decades and 6 months ago in the city of Glasgow. At the moment I am studying Carlo Emilio Gadda, the Milanese novelist, and trying to make him "more accessible" to the English-speaking audience.

Blah blah blah and So Much for That. I love soccer, support Partick Thistle and Scotland, play the guitar and love food so much that I am big and fat.

Boring info (and a photo!) can be found here. I also have a couple of blogs on the go: neither really on the go, but they are DSN and The Film Virgin, if you want a look.

All the best, and looking forward to seeing you all in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment